e hënë, 11 qershor 2007

The Air Car and maybe my future transport...


As most of you know, I've haven't owned a car in 7 years or so...
As a result, I've been getting completely nerdy about alternative means of transportation. You know, things like bikes, public transit, and walking have played major roles in how I get around these days. When my brother Tom bought a hybrid vehicle about 5 years ago, I became fascinated with the potential of how cars were going to change, so I started investigating that, and here's one of the most exciting things I've found, The Air Car by MDI. It's a car that runs entirely on compressed air leaving no pollution behind! It's totally incredible!!! Anyway, for some reading, click the title of this post...
and here's a cool vid for some watching:

Nuk ka komente: